Just Arrived in Second Tri - HELLO!!

Julia

Reaction score
Hello Girls,

I am 13 weeks pregnant and had my scan today....weeks of worry are now behind me. I had no reason to worry but just had to see my little miracle with my own eyes!

I already have a little girl who has just turned 2 years and I am due on November 17th...just in time for Christmas :shock: :shock:

I have felt sick for most of the time but now it is easing. SO would now love a glass (or bottle) of wine (like I used to). Especially with this gorgeous weather!

Just wanted to say "hello" to you all,

Julia xxxxxx

Welcome to Tri 2 Julia! :dance:

Give it 2 or 3 more weeks and your sickness will have totally abated! Tri 2 is much more fun! Especially when the kicking and wriggling starts! :)

Cleo x

Hi Julia glad to hear your scan went well and that you're starting to feel better. I know the feeling about wanting a bottle of wine in this nice weather - I used to love having a bottle of white wine when it was hot.
Welcome to 2nd tri! xxx

Welcome to 2nd tri! :wave:
Great news about your scan, glad it went well and glad you are starting to feel better :hug:

Welcome to Tri 2 Julia!! :cheer: Glad you had a good scan!! x

Welcome to second tri hun :wave: I am so pleased that your scan went well :D

Xxx

Welcome to the 2nd tri, glad to hear that you're starting to feel a bit better too.

I can recommend Sainsburys alchohol free wine, very tasty considering it's not the real deal :D

Thanks for all the replies!!

Going to sit back and relax now............

Julia xxxxxxx

Hello and welcome! :wave: Glad to hear your scan went well, and here's hoping for a puke-free second trimester! :lol:

AMETHYST

Hi Julia!

I followed your story in 1st tri and am soo pleased all went went today, I know how worried you've been :hug:

Yes, you sit back and relax now hun because bubs is fine and dandy! :cheer:

I feel your pain lol I soooo fancy an ice cold pint of beer in this heat... Ahhh... xxx

Welcome to second tri julia :hug: and danni shurrup bout ice cold pints of beer :rotfl: iced water just doesn't do it on days as hot as today does it?! :shakehead: :lol:

Hi Julia!

Congrats on getting to 2nd Tri!! Its great in here! Nice to "meet" you. x

P.S. You should get yourself a ticker. :D

Hello Julia :wave:
Have a comfy and happy 2nd Tri, hope the sickness eases up for you real soon, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: Great to see you hear! Hope you have a problem free second tri!

I'm missing the wine too!

Ahhhhhhh, what would I do without this website!?!

Dannii - REALLY want an ice cold beer now!!!!! I hope I don't start craving beer and wine: that would be a nightmare!!

Can't wait for the feeling of being "tipsy" again!!! Oh Well - at least I know my liver has had a rest!!!!!

Thanks for your lovely replies and your warm welcome!!

Julia xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back