Hello! Just arrived at 2nd Tri!!!

Tan

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Just thought i'd say hello as I have just made it to the 2nd Tri (well I think it was a few days ago but didn't really think about it!) :D

Anyway, hope you are all doing well and look forward to getting to know you all!

Tan x

P.S. who is at what stage and how much are you showing? I'm not showing at all yet a really want to!

Hi Tan,

Welcome to the 2nd Trimester........time seems to be flying!!!

I will be 17weeks on Tuesday.....and in the past 2 weeks my belly seems to of popped out, i love it........i just can't wait for it to get bigger!! I must see if i can post a pic up....still can't work out how to do it.

Hope your feeling well

Amy xx

Hey Tan,

Yipee - it feels great getting to another milestone hey?!

Like Prickley Fairy, I've popped out more but nothing I'm getting excited about. It's alot harder when I touch it but maybe a few more weeks and I'll be more proud of it. Still looks like I've eaten too many pork pies.

I'm gonna attempt to place a pic this week of belly. We should start one for the second tri girls.

S

Hi Tan

Welcome to the second trimester :D

I am 21+4 weeks and am now looking PG rather than a fatty, lol!! :D I can feel the baby move round lots, DH has felt it kick too - it decided to liven up last night as I was getting ready to sleep :D :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back