• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just a quickie!

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
:wave:

Me and Evie are home now after a quick labour and NO pain relief (gas and air was gross and I didn't have time for anything else!)

We're both fine- I can hardly take my eyes off her- she's perfect! Has taken to boob feeding like a fish to water and is a complete daddy's girl all ready...

:oops: Sorry I queue jumped... I didn't mean to!

will post birth story when I remember what happened! :rotfl:

Jade xxx

awwww congrats and glad you are both home and well xxxx :hug: :cheer:

WOW!! You are sooo speedy!!!
I hope my labour is as quick as yours!! :cheer:

Huge congratulations...you sound really happy!!! Welcome baby Evie.

Post some pictures when you get chance!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations sounds like my labour.

hi hun :D you lucky thing fast a speedy delivery 8)
i hope mine's the same

gald all is well and your loving Mummy hood
looking forward to your birth story when you remember it :dance: it will be short and sweet :lol: :lol:

sarah :hug: :wave:

Congratulations again :wave: :clap: :dance:
Can't believe how quick it was! Remember laughing at you saving your plug for your OH yesterday evening :rotfl:

Congratulations! You didn't waste any time! Well done and glad you're both home and doing well :hug:

I had to text you back before I announced it cos I thought you were joking, then when you didn't reply I was like hmmm, Evie must really be here :lol:

Huge congrats again, can't wait for piccies and your birth story :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug:

:hug: congratulation on the birth of your baby and glad everything went well for you.

Congrats!

Sounds like my labour too :)

Congratulations! :cheer: Am so happy for you. You will have to tell us your secrets :)

well done :cheer: these quick labours are the best. looking back i'm glad i didn't have time for more pain relief

look fwd to seeing pics :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back