Just a moan.....

shootingstar22

Reaction score
So until we start ttcing I have to put up with the af... Great!

Anyway I seriously want to know what makes me eat like a cow when I'm on af. Seriously it's only 2pm and I have eaten so much, and to make it worse it's all crap. If I have to eat like a pig then why can't I crave healthy stuff rather than good high in sugar!

Roll on end of may henbi can stop the pill and get ready to start trying!!

Ok moan/rant over.... So how is everyone today? Lol!

thats what were all here for to moan to each other :D its what us ladies do haha.

im fine, hope ur well too xx

:wave: Your body craves things when "on" and I find a good plate of pasta works WONDERS! Big dollop of pesto, a grating of paremesan, some black pepper...job's a good 'un (and it's quick) I've just eaten that (love Slimming World...low syns for pesto!) and it makes me feel instantly better.

It's trying to find the ONE thing that will satisfy the "junk food" craving that always gets me when AF is around. Hubby has been known to be sent to the shops to find me "chocolate! But not ...." and has learned to come back with biscuits, ginger nuts, bars of chocolate, fingers of chocolate (i.e. Twix etc) so I can choose what will make me feel better :lol:

Try doing a swap to things like pasta and baked potatoes and things if you want to eat "crap"...it'll fill you up and there'll be less space for real junk food :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back