Just a little advice please ladies

sounds confusing hun, either way I hope its a bfp in a weeks time for you x

It's so annoying isn't it, my periods have been irregular ever since we started TTC properly and it's gutting every time. Fingers crossed for you. I've read about lots of other ladies on here who had to wait for ages to get their BFP so don't lose hope!

Well Pippa and everyone, I did go to the Drs this am. I went to discuss something else with him, but threw in my lack of period for good measure. He's suggested I wait a week and if no AF then to test again. If I get another BFN then it's probably a missed period and to disregard it and carry on!!

That's as maybe, but my logic tells me, if I wasn't going to get AF and it's just missed then why am I getting PMS symptoms? Surely if there was nothing there to cause AF then I shouldn't be getting symptoms? And I'm still having these symptoms! I keep getting what feels like little whooshs of fluid but everytime I run to the loo it's CM! (sorry tmi!)

Drs can sometimes really mess with ur head! Does anyone else understand and agree with my logic?! :wall2:

xxx

Sorry but I didn't know you could just 'miss' a period??? I'm no Dr but I would figure if you haven't had a period and are getting BFN's then they would need to at least take some bloods or something, he can't just dismiss it like that can he? Have you a more understanding Dr you could see?

Sorry you're having a hard time with it all hun xx

I work with Drs every day of my life and I know how irritating they can be! I've only just moved back to London after a stint in the North East, so that was my first visit to my new Drs, not sure what any of the others are like!

I shall do my HPT on Sunday (actually managing to chill now, kinda know this is not my month!) and when I get the BFN I shall go back, find another Dr and pull the assertive nursing sister card on their a**!

My symptoms now consist of tiredness, weightloss :dance: (a few ppl have mentioned it, I'm not convinced!), nipples to kill for....they seriously hurt and their darker! Been getting the odd headache. Apart from that I have nothing else.

Watch this space :oooo:

Hugs xxx

Ok, does this count as a pregnancy symptom.....

Last night, in Tescos I burst into tears because someone pushed in front of me in the hot chicken stand queue! I really had to have a piece of chicken right there and then so the flood gates opened! My OH was mortified and quickly whisked me off to a quieter aisle to calm down, and then returned to fetch my piece of chicken!

If I'm not pregnant, I'm going nuts! I've never cried in a supermarket before!!

Hope ur all having a stress free weekend!!

Xxxx

I am having all the same symptoms but am as not as far as you, I have had faint lines on hpt. My doctor also said I was but it was a really faint line on her test too but bloods have proved inconclusive/borderline and I have to go back on wednesday for a retest.

I have had nausea, bloating, back ache, sore nipples ( which i cant usually feel), small brown spots on my boobs around my nipples, cramps, more cm (clear and sometimes milky sorry tmi), spots (which I never get), dizzyness, high temperature and im moody, tired, irritable and my poor h2b is struggling to put up with me but says he will.

Are you sure there isnt any faint lines on your tests? my h2b keeps holding mine up to the light, or put them in natural light as it shows up them better.

As your a week or so ahead of me keep me informed to how you get on, I hope you do get the result you want and everything goes well.

I have read on the internet that some people never get a bfp on hpt and some as late as 5, 6 or even 8 months and only find out by having a scan so if there is no sign of af then thats the main sign. good luck xx

Well Moody I tested again this morning and got another BFN, so clearly my body is playing silly b*****s with me!

Don't know what to do now, I've only ever missed periods when on the pill so dunno what's happening. And having pms symptoms is not helping!

Congrats on what sounds like a bfp, enjoy :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back