• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just a Hello to everyone

lisa31

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Just wanted to say 'Hi' and hope you are all having a really good summer.

I am soooo busy these days and hardly ever get to switch the PC on - with Heidi rolling around all over the place :D and she has started to not go down very well at night (which I am hoping is the weather) - plus, I am starting to get things ready for my return to work which is not till end of August, but I have a lot to get sorted.

We have also been visiting lots of places like the zoo and the local parks. I want to make the most of my maternity leave and spend lots of time doing nice things

I have managed to wangle Wednesdays off work which gives me a day with my Pixie and then my Mum has her for two days, and then she goes Nursery for 2 days. We have visited the nursery and Heidi goes in for trial mornings in the next 3 weeks :( . I am lucky though cos the manager who runs it, I have known for 16 years so that makes it loads better.

Anyway just wanted to say Hi and that I havent forgotten about you all ! :wave:

L x

:wave: :wave: Nice to hear from you :D :D :D

It's good that Heidi is going to a nursery that you feel really comfortable with, that must put your mind right at rest.

Good on you for going out and about, at the mo I'm finding it a struggle to even walk to the end of the road with the pushchair in this heat :lol:

Hiya!
Glad your having fun, don't forget about us though!

Hello Lisa, Glad your enjoying your self. Does nt time fly? Our babies were due the same date! Well one day apart!

Jadie

:wave: Hi Lisa

Lovely to hear your news, sounds like there's lots of great things going on. I feel really lazy reading what you've been upto!

Well done on getting Wednesdays off :cheer: it'll break the week off nicely!

Lucy x

Hi Lisa!! :wave:

I remeber you were the first person I spoke too on the forum earlier this year, I registered to ask about blood tests for my sis who was worried as she was just PG, two weeks later I got my BFP and you were the first person to congratulate me!!

Here I am now at 15 weeks and sis is 18 weeks on friday!!

We are both well and blooming!!

Nice to hear from you, I love your avatar piccie you looked a beautiful bride, is it one of your wedding piccies?x

hi lisa

was thinking about you yesterday as i joined weight watchers. how are you doing.

i have been back at work for 3 weeks now and i hate it. hopefully you will be okay.

take care

:wave: :wave:

Hi Lisa, glad you and little Heidi are doing well!

Bet Heidi is enjoying going to all those places! we went to the sea life aquarium in Newquay today, jamie loved it!!

xx

Hi everyone - thanks for your replies. Really good to hear from you all. :D :D And I think once the nights start drawing in, no doubt I will be on here all the time!

Steph - I love that place - I am definatley taking Heidi next time we go.

Davina - Hope the WW is going well. I have now lost 20 pounds (almost a stone and a half) so I am well chuffed with that. Its a good job really cos I need to be able to fit into all my old work clothes!!

Zoe C - hope everything is going really well x

Lucy - ooooh still soooo excited for you!!! How many weeks are you now?

Sami- as always great to hear from you. How is Damien these days? has the breathing improved. Lots I hope x

Urchin - I will never forget you lot - you are all so brilliant and helpful. I dont know what I would of done without you all in the last year! :D

Jadie - Yes there were! Little Pixie too impatient though! How are you getting on?

Kina - yes, took D/H to see the nursery and like me he was a bit sad - but I found on my 2nnd visit I felt a bit better. She is going to be having little sessions there in a couple of weeks - so I hope she will really get used to it by doing that.

As i said, thanks for the replies it means a lot. I am just trying to cram lots of things in before I go back to the dreaded rat race. Cant believe I havent been work for almost 8 months :shock:

Here are some pics of Heidi enjoying the summer sun!

Hope you all have a lovely time........speak soon

L x

Picture039.jpg

I would love to but D/H is using my car this week. I wonder if anyone could give me a lift???? I would have to get two buses otherwise - (even though I live quite near to it)

I will post a msg - as I would enjoy that

L x

Hi!

Have posted a msg to see if anyone could pick me up. It would be such a shame to miss it .

I know :roll: I can't believe I have to go back work already. Have been off since Jan. It has flown by (everyone said it would!!)

Hopefully see you Thursday

L x

nice to hear from you hun.

i gather you managed to sort everything out with your hours at work? try not to worry about going back. i was freaked and it really has been so much better than i ever imagined. even quite enjoying it now (still rather be with alex though!).

good luck hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks x

That has reassured me a bit what you have said. When I think about going back I can almost feel myself wanting to cry (bit like when you are little and dont want to go schoo!!) - I really hope I will be like you. I guess its all just a change that we will get used to, once we get into the swing of it.

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back