just a few questions for the mums..

lozzi

Reaction score
...firstly how many pairs of scratch mitts wud u say i need to buy?

...how many hooded towels do i need?

....can fleece blankets be used in the cot aswell as in the pram?

thanks in advance for ur answers xx

Hi personally i had 3pairs of scratch mitts altho i recently found another 3 pack still unopened lol
2 hooded towels, and i used my fleece blankets in everything, the moses basket, the pram the cot etc...

lol no worries was just luck i saw it when i did (am avoiding the hoovering!)

i brought about 10 pairs of scratch mitts with each of mine as they look grubby after a bit and if youve got a sucker they will be sucking them hilst on their hands etc.hooded towels i would say 2 one for use one to wash and fleece blankets i used in the cot as well as buggy as long as they arent too heavy

I have about 10 pairs of scratch mitts, some i got off my sis and i got a pack of 5 in asda for a few quid :D

im going to use a sleepbag and a celllar blanket as it has holes and is more breathable if baby pulls over head etc but i also have fleece blankets for pram and cot when older.

bought about 3pairs of mitts but he pulled them off from the word go

i bought lovely big fluffy habitat towels for Jamie cos the hooded baby ones looked too small for him

iv got a fleece blankie in the pram for him to lie on but all his other blankies are cellular except his mamas and papas one

Hi Lozzi

I found the slim cotton socks much better than scratch mitts. The SMs kept falling off but the socks went further up Olivia's arm and stayed put!

Lucy

I agree with Lucy scratch mits never stay on for mor than a couple of minutes so i use socks. You can pull them up over the sleeves so they can't move them. Also babygrows with the fold over mits are a god sent.

i found the older style ones with ribbon round them ,they were a god send :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back