jus wonderin?

hayleyj7

Reaction score
i havnt got pics yet, but i seem ave got quite a big bump an im onli 14 weeks, is that 2 early for a bump? i jus didnt expect to get one this early!

everyone is different! i didnt look pregnant untill 6 months and then i grew really fast. yet my sister inlaw looked pregnant right away then didnt grow much untill the last trimester. maybe ask you mum how she was they say that most women have simular pregnancies to their mums, not sure of the sceintific proof of that though :)

I'm 17wks and I can see a bit of a bump but I'm sure I was actually bigger a few weeks ago - mainly due to bloat I think.
Although my tummy has gone a bit hard at the bottom, I actually think I look fat and not pregnant at the moment.
I also seem to look bigger in the evenings but I guess thats cos I've eaten all day.

I guess everyone is different.
According to my 'Pregnancy Bible' trousers should start to feel tight at around 15wks so I guess at 14wks you're almost there.

fanx for the replys. i dont mind showin that im pregnant, i jus didnt fink i wud this early. i may jus ave 2 talk 2 my mum now as she has had 3 kids so will see wat happened wiv her =].

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back