4D Scan.....advice please.

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
Hey girls :)

I just wanted your opinions on a 4d scan....im thinking of having it done in the next few weeks but just wonderin if anyone has any adivce??
Iv heard mixed reactions from my friends!! :wall2:

Some have sed it was an amazing experience and they were sooo glad they
spent the extra money:lol:, others didnt seem so over joyed!!:mad:

So what do you all think?? have you had one done in any of ur pregnancy's and what was it like??

Thanks in advance :)

xxx

£125 and i get print outs, a cd with all the pics on, a dvd and some other stuff. x

I'm going all the way to stoke on trent for it. lol
i'm certain it'll be worth it though.

Im in two minds about it, part of me would really like one and the other part thinks its a bit intrusive - maybe I'll change my mind and get one later :eh:

i def want one. I assumed they were £200 minimum though. £125 is much more do'able :)

I thought that too! there are ones cheaper then that but they dont come with as much stuff :)

Iv just priced one up, which is in xscape in castleford, which is the closest one to me. Its £90 for the scan and 2 pics, which i think is good :)

so i think im gunna have one done

xxx

That is a bargain! are the 2 pics ones you can choose or do they have to choose?x

you get one of just the face and one of the frontal full body shot :) providing my princess in gunna lay nicely and have her pics taken :) as on my 20 week scan it took over an hour as she wouldnt stay stiill so it was difficult to get a waist measurement lol :D

xxx

iv decided to have one if the sex isnt determined at my 20wk scan as it wasnt with my daughter there are some good deals around for them cant wait to hear what you think

I'm going all the way to stoke on trent for it. lol
i'm certain it'll be worth it though.

i live in stoke on trent about 10 mins away from where ur going! i'm gonna go the same place to get one done. they seem quite cheap there.
make sure u post ur pic so we can c xx

I had one in both pregnancies and they were amazing :cloud9:

I'm having one done after im 24 weeks in liverpool.
I'll be paying £90 and i get 15 minutes scan time, a dvd, a disc with all the photos taken on and 4 print out pics of my choice. :)

Ive seen other peoples and think they are amazing plus the one i am going to go to fits more people in the room than at the hospital so the nannys to be can come and watch aswell :)

I'm having one done after im 24 weeks in liverpool.
I'll be paying £90 and i get 15 minutes scan time, a dvd, a disc with all the photos taken on and 4 print out pics of my choice. :)

Ive seen other peoples and think they are amazing plus the one i am going to go to fits more people in the room than at the hospital so the nannys to be can come and watch aswell :)

wowww :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back