Jumperoo

l_maclean

Reaction score
Does your LO like it??

its £75 in mothercare, and G still has vouchers - but we dont have masses of space so dont wanna get one if theres a high risk she wont like it.

One of the little girls in her signing class only used hers 3 times cos she hated it.

Just put her in the bumbo and she was trying to fling herself outta it - thankfully she doesnt have enough weight to do that properly.

Shes loveing being on her feet just now, and is pulling her self up.

any opinions would be great.

xxx

Yep harrison loves his, is in it for about an hour a go!!
xxx

Will loves his too, he's bouncing away in it right now! He wasn't sure the first few times coz his feet didn't touch the floor but now it's his fave place to be and I'd go so far as to say it's our best buy. Also gives u time to do things as u can leave them in there for a bit.

Could you not buy your friends off of her atva discount price?

X

Vince adores it, didn't know what to do with it at about 4 months when we first tried him in it, but now he's whizzing up and down!

Jake only stays in his one for about 20 minutes or less and wont go in it everyday, don't think it was worth the money for us to be honest :wall2:

E loves hers and did the minute she went in it. She has to be bounced as has not worked the legs out yet but is happy enough just playing with all the toys on it. She regularly falls asleep in it when she has had enough!

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

Chrissie I know it's still not what u would have paid for it but they go on eBay for £30-40 if Ur LO isn't using it x

Ok, so sounds kinda like them not liking it isn't hugely common then.

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I personally chose not to buy one as I've read stories of bad hips and tippy toe walking after using them so if you do get one use it responsibly iykwim?

Oh I've never heard that pinky! although is it really all that different to a door bouncer?? Same principal?

Stanley took a while to get used to it but now absolutely lives it!!!! X

Chloe Loves hers.

I did check with my HV before popping her in it and she said they're absolutely fine as long as it's restricted to 15 mins a time otherwise there's a risk of causing problems with walking, just like a baby walker. She did show me how it causes a problem but it's too difficult to explain in words :s

Aw your health visitor sounds fab...I only tend to get grunts out of mine lol xx

Oh I've never heard that pinky! although is it really all that different to a door bouncer?? Same principal?

Stanley took a while to get used to it but now absolutely lives it!!!! X

Door bouncers are the same.

The problem I read is 15 mins is fair enough but who times their child? The other argument was a couple of mins here and there add up over a day. As I said before as long as its used responsibly :)

Joshua loves his! We bought second hand and was well worth it! :)

I doubt most babies will stay in much longer than 15 mins at a time as they get bored so easily. My friends LO had one and he started walking at 10 months no problem at all. Tbh if you look up most things for babies you will be warned off by someone. I doubt many parents will leave babies for way too long. Will has progressed in other ways with his, turning himself around and using his hands to move and play with the toys, I think they are great! X

Cam loves his. I've had to raise it up already though cos he got too tall for the lower setting :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back