JULIE84 - baby Jessica has arrived

Petra

Reaction score
:wave: hello all, Julie gave a birth to a baby girl Jessica yesterday morning at 10 days overdue weighting 8lb 3. They are both doing well despite a rather traumatic birth.
Can't wait to see the pictures.
CONGRATULATIONS JULIE :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YAY at last............thats such wonderful news!! :cheer:

Congratulations Julie and cant wait to see some photos of Baby Jessica soon :hug:

christmasbabygirl said:
finallllyyyy
:cheer: :cheer:

oh sh*t i might be next... i am officially crapping myself!!!!!! :shock:

NO not might be next - WILL be next :hug:

Congratulations Julie and welcome to the world baby Jessica :cheer:

Jane x

Thank you Petra :hug: and thank you everyone else.

Am feeling pretty tired so won't go into too much detail now but thought I'd stick a couple of photos up quicky as I was emailing a few to far away family members!

Apologies for being completely stupid and forgetting my mobile phone to keep you updated! :wall: I felt even worse when I realised we'd forgotten baby's coat too! :oops: :doh:

I shall attempt to write up birth story over the weekend. We are home but Jessica is quite jaundiced so she is being assessed again tomorrow to see if she needs any intervention. Otherwise she is perfect despite some nasty marks from the ventouse and forceps.

IMGP0650.jpg

First photo
IMGP0654.jpg

IMGP0682.jpg

IMGP0687.jpg

My poor little yellow baby.
IMGP0678.jpg

With her Uncle Jack.
IMGP0681.jpg

Enjoying her dinner.

Hope everyone is well and hope up to catch up with everyone's news shortly. Lots of love to those due soon or overdue. :hug:

Oh my Julie - she is absolutely gorgeous.........just gotten all emotional!

Congrats again hun and look forward to reading your birth story when you get chance to write one :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back