Sick of wind!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
I am chuckling as I am writing this.. But really its driving me mad! Its so not funny lol!

I am so gassy its unreal! I don't smell.. They are not silent but deadly ones.. Just ones that I end up walking round with my butt cheeks clenched as I know if I didn't it would pop out and be a very loud parp! :oooo:

Is this just me.. Please tell me I am not alone! I have come very close to farting really loud in the office or in the shops....Luckily the times they have slipped out I have been alone :whistle:... I feel like such a goon lol x

:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

I've sounded like a broken set of bagpipes from my bfp lol. I'm not thinking of it as farting anymore......more of a round of applause coming from my bum xxxxxxxxxxxx

:rotfl:

I LOVE your way of thinking! Im just blaming the Baby! Poor thing! Wonder what they must think of all the "parping"

x

To be honest I am very pumpy but I dont think they are smelly ones seems worse when ive been drinking pop! XX

I am as well, and to add to it I'm now having to wee every hour!!!!

Reckon our babies are sitting on every part of our digestive system!!!!! :roll:

Yup! I too am weeing every hour!

Can actually feel the baby kicking my bladder at times im sure! x

:lol::lol:

Had to smile as I read this.

I kept doing it in the office today but mine was silent and deadly. Lucky someone esle kept getting the blame

:lol:

I think I just exploded...you know how kids do when they burp, fart, sneeze and cough all once? It was so loud my FIL came in our lounge to ask if I was ok :shock: stoopid cold :(

hahahaha yep, and I have no control what so ever! so far no one has noticed (or been to polite to say anything!!!) was going to ask this the other day but chickened out in case it really was just me! Why does no one warn you of this??

:lol::lol:

Had to smile as I read this.

I kept doing it in the office today but mine was silent and deadly. Lucky someone esle kept getting the blame

:lol:

:rotfl: Ormmmmmm I cannot believe you actually let them all blame somebody else !! To be fair.. I would have done the same though!

I think I just exploded...you know how kids do when they burp, fart, sneeze and cough all once? It was so loud my FIL came in our lounge to ask if I was ok :shock: stoopid cold :(

:rotfl: I am actually sat here imaging the noise you could possibly have made!

Oh yes! Mine have definitely increased! I have never trumped so much! Last night OH kept waking me up talking to me about my farting-he said it was keeping him up as they stank! haha

Oh yes! Mine have definitely increased! I have never trumped so much! Last night OH kept waking me up talking to me about my farting-he said it was keeping him up as they stank! haha

Hahahaha that's brilliant......*passes over the cabbage and beans* xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back