• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

jeremy kyle today

trixipaws

Reaction score
i was utterly shocked that any mum could stick by her husband after he sexually abused her daughter.
if anyone touches my daughter i'll cut his dick off and microwave it infront of him :twisted:

i didnt see todays but i saw the one last week where a mum stayed with a guy who had an affair with her daughter!! :shock: How odd was she.

"YOU TELL EM JEREMY" HEHEHE :cheer:

i saw todays and i was screaming at the telly how can ne mum be like that
that ppor girl was understandible so mixed up

first time i've watched it in ages today and i was gettin really upset with that selfish mother, how dare she call herself that, surely anyone would stand by their children first, she openly stuck with that sicko pervert!! GGRRRRR

and then her older daughter went thru similar but with a different one of her mums men, what on earth does it take for her to get a wake up call jeeez :wall:

sorry rant over

Wish i had time off to watch daytime tv :(

Nothing better than curling up in the duvet watching tv!

Wouldn't wish the scenario on anyone though - its horrible.

:shock:
id have to kill them if anyone laid a hand on emily
makes me sick just thinking about it

what a stupid b***h

I know stupid biatch. That poor kid :(

She looked like she was from a different family- slim and pretty while the other 2 were like big fat bull frogs :puke:

And you could blatantly tell who the favourite was :x

i cant believe there is people like that out there either that have the nerves to call themselves mums but in my experience its not uncommon. i am training to be a social worker and have come across a few cases like this and my friend at school also told her mum about abuse from her stepdad at 9 and her mum beat her and pushed her down the stairs which resulted in her being taken into care. it really digusts me that any mum would put their child through that kind of rejection. i know no-one would ever come betwen me and my little girl!!!

xxxxx

i didnt watch it as i find these things triggering.

my dad told me briefly about it...

I feel so badly for that girl. Its the most terrifying thing you can do, and her stupid mother ignored it. That woman doesnt deserve her brave daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back