Jelly?

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Albert seems to have the same stuff all the time and I think he's getting bored. Puddings are always a problem if we are out and about (most days) because a lot of ready made puddings have milk in them. Was thinking of trying the no added sugar jelly pots just as something different. Can he have these at 7 months? xxxxxxxx

Yes, my DD loved jelly at that age.
She was so funny eating it too,cause she would chew each mouthful about 10 times. So cute!

Just watch his wee face when he gets tucked into some delicious jelly! Even now I love a sneaky bowl of it now & again.

Yes kids love jelly :) and its so cute to see them trying to munch it and not knowing how to as the texture is so foreign lol :)

Sophie loves jelly! I'm yet to find one I'm happy with her having though. Got her an asda sugar free pouch and it smelt so sweet and strong in flavour that I wasn't happy with her having a great deal as all I could think was that she was going to be sick because of how strong it was!

Well I gave him a few spoons and then stopped cos he looked like he was going to burst into tears rofl. Swapped to soya custard and I couldn't get it in quick enough lol

Good thread! I keep wandering past jelly in the supermarket and wondering if it's ok. Ditto angel delight. Could they have a low sugar version of that for a treat?

I don't see why not tbh. It's salt you have to be careful of cos of their kidneys. When I was asking the hv about stuff at clinic she said lots of babies are fed a lot worse, like pre-chewed bic mac :shock:

Jack wasn't a fan of jelly in the early weaning months but I must give him another go with it.

Do fruit pots have milk in them? Have a look at the Hipp or Cow & Gate ones, Jack has one every day after his lunch x

Some fruit pots do and some don't. Depends if their base is banana or not. It's so awkward sometimes with his intolerance :(

A few of the Cow & Gate ones are banana based, I only know because I prefer the bananery ones as they're thicker :)

I've minded a couple of dairy intolerant children over the years and found it so frustrating too, I feel your pain hun x

alyssa liked jelly, i made pots of the sugar free one, she also has fruit pots, heinz ones. shame you cant have the rice pudding or custard ones that are in every supermarket

alyssa liked jelly, i made pots of the sugar free one, she also has fruit pots, heinz ones. shame you cant have the rice pudding or custard ones that are in every supermarket

I know I keep looking at the jars hoping the milk content will magically change to lactose free rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back