Jeez, tmi, sorry....

EssJayPea

Reaction score
OH made me, ahem, twice, ahem, this morning. Anyway, after each time, my belly got all tight. Is this normal? Bub has been kicking since but hope it's not cause she's pissed off as I've hurt her? Xx

Yes I've had that before hun, having an orgasm makes your uterus contract and doesn't affect baby :) x x

Thanks, ladies. Felt a bit simple asking that! X

TWICE?!

U lucky thing!! I haven't multi-orgasmed since we conceived.
OH is petrified to have sex with me now cuz last time, I was on top, and my bump was resting on his belly, and he felt the baby wriggling - it really freaked him out and he can't cope anymore lol :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yep it's perfectly normal.

JayJay my OH is the same, he felt baby move while we were DTD, stopped and we haven't since! He says he feels weird knowing LO knows what we're doing =/! x

My DH is the same, particularly now he can see my belly move. I'm a bit disappointed as after Pickle arrives it could be weeks before we dtd, so I'm not sure I can hang on another 10+ weeks!

Enjoy it whilst you can!
Xx

Worst thing is, I've got my sex drive back now too after months of not being bothered.
I want it all the time, and he's not having it.

This must have been how it was for him all those months lmao. Karma is a bitch!! X

Oh my god I keep thinking my OH is finding me disgustingly unattractive as he never wants it so it's nice to know other people are in the same boat lol! He said he just feels really uncomfortable - not cos baby is in there but cos its too awkward now. Still think its another way of saying you're too fat!! I don't actually like having an orgasm much cos of the tightening of the uterus, completely normal :) xx

You should all think yourselves lucky. OH has put me on a complete sex ban since conception!

Orgasms whilst being of have been amazing, I think because of the increase in blood flow. DH feels odd that there is now a little person involved in his eyes. Xx

TWICE?!

U lucky thing!! I haven't multi-orgasmed since we conceived.
OH is petrified to have sex with me now cuz last time, I was on top, and my bump was resting on his belly, and he felt the baby wriggling - it really freaked him out and he can't cope anymore lol :( x

Ha ha. No sex involved, I'm afraid! OH is freaked out thinking he's poking LO in the head (have told him not to flatter himself too much! lol).

How frustrating we're wanting it and our menfolk are being big sissies! Lol xxx

We are still having it regularly but tonight my hubby said its like going over a hump back bridge psml, I nearly wet myself !! Xx

Another one with a freaked out OH here! I was very sneaky last night and got my own way hehe - well it had been 6 days! He doesn't believe me that I could be bleeding for 6 odd weeks after the birth so he'll get his punishment then! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back