Jeepers!!!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
I cannot believe how quick time is flying :shock:

was going to post a 100 days to go thing.....just looked at my ticker and ive got 97 days to go!!!! MY GOD!! im scared! :lol:

So er, ive passed a milestone without noticing :dance:

Quite exciting really isnt it, not long til tri 3 for me!

Lol, I am the same, can't believe how quickly time is passing!

It is so fast it's kind of scary! I can't believe I'm over half way through already!
XxX

I know what you mean Lexi I am looking out for the 100 day mile stone too but it does conincide with mine and other halfs 1st wedding anniversary so that should make it a little easier :)

Scary huh?!! I'll be 100 days on Friday, I can't believe it!! Going to Tri 3 seems so grown up!! At least we'll have familiar faces with us!

yeah its kind of cool, we are like a fresh bunch of the original tri 3! going to be quite cool! :D x

And me infact you shall follow me after a few days x

Yeah it's flyin,although wen I think of weeks I seem to have been 20 somethin weeks for ages (til I think of wen I got to the 20 week mark which only seems like last week) lol,an old school friend is due the same day as me and it wasn't long ago I was postin 140 days to go on her fb...well it must have been 39 days ago...eeek xxx

once we are all in tri 3, theres no more trimesters to look forward to except the baby part! that is so scary to me lol!! x

Aww I feel the same, I blink and another week has passed! lol
Exciting isnt it, but also kind of scary! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back