"Jeep travel system 3 wheeler pushchair SET Hauck toffe

Thats the same as the one i have only i have the four wheel version. :D

i have the 4 wheel one too.
have you had any problems with wheels
and do you find your baby gets really hot in car seat?

It took me forever to get the right car seat as the shop sent me the wrong one then disappeared off the face of the planet, i have had no problems with the wheels, but i dont like the car seat it seems to small to say that it is supposed to be big enough to fit a one year old in. Thankfully we have the other type of car seat as well.

It took me forever to get the right car seat as the shop sent me the wrong one then disappeared off the face of the planet, i have had no problems with the wheels, but i dont like the car seat it seems to small to say that it is supposed to be big enough to fit a one year old in. Thankfully we have the other type of car seat as well.

suzy100 said:
i have the 4 wheel one too.
have you had any problems with wheels
and do you find your baby gets really hot in car seat?

I have a 4wheel one and yes the wheels are a bloody nightmare!, one of the front ones dosnt run properly and they squeak like anything.
I have never used the carseat as we couldnt fit it in the car
we also have a job fitting the pushchair in the boot (SEAT IBIZA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back