jealousy+not stressing=impossible

Olive thats such good story! I hvent tried opk yet but thats this month, i hope i get a situation like that it wud b funny. I havent been out today so no green eyed monster today. Been cleaning the house today with other half we got bord half way through and got in some :bd: which was abit spontaneous and fun gehe. Then carried on cleaning it was abit random lol. Tomz going out so prob b jealous again tomz z

I'm really hoping my friend is pregnant, some faint hints off her today, she's been trying since November!! I'd feel a bit pooh if she's not and then I get pregnant first, they so deserve a baby!!!

I have bump and baby envy too and am TTC. And a little while back it seemed there were newborns all over the soaps on TV.

Seeing something more when you want it so much is called 'Perceptual Set'. Have you ever noticed when you buy a new car or handbag, you see lots more of the same type around? Your brain is just set up to notice it more when it's something you want.

Bring on the baby bumps for us all! xx

I have bump and baby envy too and am TTC. And a little while back it seemed there were newborns all over the soaps on TV.

Seeing something more when you want it so much is called 'Perceptual Set'. Have you ever noticed when you buy a new car or handbag, you see lots more of the same type around? Your brain is just set up to notice it more when it's something you want.

Yeah, after we got our Focus we realised they are everywhere lol

Yeah, after we got our Focus we realised they are everywhere lol

yes the same with our honda civic!!!

That's a hard question.
Hmm, Well me and OH decided to stop TTC because nothing was happening and we both decided to do something else with our lives.. to go back to college in September. I guess my mind was set elsewhere so pregnancy thoughts were washed out so to speak. It is possible, even though you want something so much.

I was still taking a herb called 'Agnus Castus' but I didn't do anything like count dates or figure out when my period was due or take pregnancy tests or ovulation tests. None of that, just my average life and those herbs every day. I think every month you get your hopes up and it usually just ends up with bad news, so for me to not do any pregnancy test and to not be symptom spotting and getting my hopes up and then get them ripped to shreds, I was totally relaxed and just happy!

Pregnancy should be the most natural thing in the world, so although some of us women find it hard to conceive, I really think we should just let our bodies do their own thing.

So perhaps keep yourself busy with something else, like a holiday or a project.. anything!
And just keep humping :bd:

xxx

I do understand where you are coming from Tiff.
I know cos it happened to me first hand and twice b4!!
I conceived first month of trying with my son, and couldnt believe I could be so lucky 2nd time around when again I fell very first try and only one attempt that month as we were trying for a girl ! But that luck was a little short lived when I had a mm/c at 12 wks.
Now due to that upset and my worry - it has taken over 6 months.
Before my BFP caught me by surprise when i realised i was late, now over a week b4 i am due I am over analyising every single detail and convincing myself i am.
A watched clock doesnt move as a watched kettle doesnt boil - that is true!!!
So i am changing my focus.
I do just feel under a bit of pressure for my and oh age, and oh is not bothered about having another , and is really close to saying lets just forget it if it doesnt happen soon.
I know it will easier but my heart will always be empty for the baby i lost, and s'thing will always be missing in my life.
But i need to find a way to just focus on other stuff and just forget about the baby stuff.

Best of luck with your pregnancy, and your next scan - are you hoping for a pink or blue bundle? xx

It is very hard not to notice, all my friends got pg when I was trying, or rather after I had mc. I would notice bumps all the time so tried to concentrate on work.

I got my bfp after long Xmas holiday :) Probably relaxing did help, although I was doing OPKs and tests

That's a hard question.
Hmm, Well me and OH decided to stop TTC because nothing was happening and we both decided to do something else with our lives.. to go back to college in September. I guess my mind was set elsewhere so pregnancy thoughts were washed out so to speak. It is possible, even though you want something so much.

I was still taking a herb called 'Agnus Castus' but I didn't do anything like count dates or figure out when my period was due or take pregnancy tests or ovulation tests. None of that, just my average life and those herbs every day. I think every month you get your hopes up and it usually just ends up with bad news, so for me to not do any pregnancy test and to not be symptom spotting and getting my hopes up and then get them ripped to shreds, I was totally relaxed and just happy!

Pregnancy should be the most natural thing in the world, so although some of us women find it hard to conceive, I really think we should just let our bodies do their own thing.

So perhaps keep yourself busy with something else, like a holiday or a project.. anything!
And just keep humping :bd:

xxx

I do understand where you are coming from Tiff.
I know cos it happened to me first hand and twice b4!!
I conceived first month of trying with my son, and couldnt believe I could be so lucky 2nd time around when again I fell very first try and only one attempt that month as we were trying for a girl ! But that luck was a little short lived when I had a mm/c at 12 wks.
Now due to that upset and my worry - it has taken over 6 months.
Before my BFP caught me by surprise when i realised i was late, now over a week b4 i am due I am over analyising every single detail and convincing myself i am.
A watched clock doesnt move as a watched kettle doesnt boil - that is true!!!
So i am changing my focus.
I do just feel under a bit of pressure for my and oh age, and oh is not bothered about having another , and is really close to saying lets just forget it if it doesnt happen soon.
I know it will easier but my heart will always be empty for the baby i lost, and s'thing will always be missing in my life.
But i need to find a way to just focus on other stuff and just forget about the baby stuff.

Best of luck with your pregnancy, and your next scan - are you hoping for a pink or blue bundle? xx

I'm so sorry for your loss :hug: and thank you so much. We find out soon if it's pink or blue, I'd like a pink bundle but only because of the name choice :L I'm finding boy names way too hard to decide on. Ahah

I do believe that relaxing helps though :)
During the time I conceived, I was very happy and just 'fresh'. I was happy before then obviously, but I just felt very relaxed that nothing was worrying me. Good luck to you! xxx

Hey ladies,

I feel completely the same, am heading into cycle 6 of ttc and have decided no temping, no opks just chill and see what happens. I doubt I will completely forgot but I also can't put myself through it each month and wondering if it's it then being disappointed. I imagine if it takes a year and I can't do this for the next 6 months. But then I wonder if I'm doing it as people say it happens when you stop - so if that's the case maybe I am secretely trying ha ha (god does that make any sense) x

Hey ladies,

I feel completely the same, am heading into cycle 6 of ttc and have decided no temping, no opks just chill and see what happens. I doubt I will completely forgot but I also can't put myself through it each month and wondering if it's it then being disappointed. I imagine if it takes a year and I can't do this for the next 6 months. But then I wonder if I'm doing it as people say it happens when you stop - so if that's the case maybe I am secretely trying ha ha (god does that make any sense) x

yes totally makes sense. xx

There is a major baby boom at the moment, I was chalking it up to the very cold winter we had. Nearly every woman I see in town seems to be pregnant or pushing a newborn around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back