Jars of food

Esoames

Reaction score
How much does everyone's lo eat from a jar? I just put Isla on stage two and she eats a third of a jar followed by half a fruit pot/3 biscotti/ a yogurt.

Breakfast I just make up as I go along and if she eats it all I make more.

She never finished a stage one jar. Maybe she understands they are expensive and doesn't want to waste it so she gets two meals on from jar?!

Thanks in advance
Emma x

Paige is now on stage 3 jars and she has half of it, but when she was on stage 2 she never had more than half a jar really...or not that I remember. She doesnt usualy have anything after food either. they stop when they dont want anymore so just feed until she stops :D

Hehe she's been known to have thirds! She loves her food

Thanks x

When i use jars Tegan has about half a stage 2 jar followed by half a yogurt and anything else she can get her hands on lol! x

Zac has it all, little piggy! Don't know where he puts it, he's only small. He is nearly 10 months though x

Thanks girls :)
I'm still breastfeeding on demand too! By demand I mean if he starts whinging I give her some! It's hard to work meal times around boob :(

i can get 2 meals out of one stage 2 jar!!! he has half usually and then a yogurt, or a fruit pot etc etc. he started crying once when the half was finished and ate the whole lot! but thats only happened once!!!

When I give charley a jar, he has the whole jar of stage 2 then moans for more! He's a little piggy!

Laylas only on stage 1 at the mo, but eats 1/2 of a jar of a lunch type of thing and then 1/2 a jar of pudding, shes a lil fatty too, lol

i started weaning her at 17wks so cant wait to start her on the more lumpy stuf cos she swallows the stage 1 mush quicker than i can get more on the flippin spoon! allthough she takes more time with rusks, lol

xxx

Laylas only on stage 1 at the mo, but eats 1/2 of a jar of a lunch type of thing and then 1/2 a jar of pudding, shes a lil fatty too, lol

i started weaning her at 17wks so cant wait to start her on the more lumpy stuf cos she swallows the stage 1 mush quicker than i can get more on the flippin spoon! allthough she takes more time with rusks, lol

xxx

How old is she? Charley's on stage 2 and he's not 7 months yet. I wanted him to start getting used to lumps and chewing so put him on stage 2 at 6 months x.

well j is 7.5 months now and has:

4oz milk mixed with porridge + 4 oz milk to drink when he wakes up

stage 1 jar + 7oz milk at lunch time

7 oz milk at 4-5

stage 2 jar + a desert (a banana, apple, pear etc - something he can play with him etc!)

nothin till morning.................................

xxxxxxxxxxx

amelia has her food just mashed with potatoe masher now she copes really well with food cant help with jars though sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back