Jars of baby food?

kellie80

Reaction score
I make most of Nathans food myself and he has no problems with lumpy food at all. He will even eat beans and things like that. I do give him a jar of baby food a couple of times a week but they are just not big enough for him so I usually have to give him a pudding or piece of toast or something. Does anyone know if there's anything in them 12 month jars that he can't eat yet or is it just they have bigger lumps cos they are a better size for him?

Seren always had older jars on the occasdions she was given them as they were so liquidy. When she was 10 months old she was on the 15 month ones. My experience is that if your LO is used to eating homemade food they do tend to need the older jars if that makes sense.

I can't see your ticker though, so not sure how old Nathan is but oif he is over 6 months he is allowed most things.

Thanks for that! He should be fine on the 12 month ones the. Hes just so greedy, lol. Hes 9 months by the way.

Jake has the Cow & Gate 10 month plus jars at the moment which are lumpy enough for him. I think the age is just to do with the lumpiness not the food in them.

with jacob, when he was on jars i would break up some bread and add it. It's good at soaking up the sauce when you get too much anmd also filled him up just nicely...
h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back