Jamie (littlepip) In Hospital =[ *mini Update*

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i just got a text from jamie :( she is spending the nyt in hospital cos she has high bp and swollen face and hands.. shes had a tablet thingy to see if it goes down... :hug:

i thought id let u all no i havent asked if she wanted it shared i assume she doesnt mind.. she did make a post about it last week i think.. i hope shes ok :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

got a reply :cheer:
her bp went down during the night but this morning its gone back up again and shes got a big headache aswell... she had the tablet thing and had sum bloods done... last night but i dont think shes been giving a reason for all this yet.. does sound like pre-clampsia to me but i hope its not and she comes bk fine :hug:

UPDATE

it is preclampsia :( and she has to wee in a jug 4 tha next 24 hours to see if its having an effect on her wee and liver an kidneys and that... :( :hug: :hug:

oh no i hope it isnt the start of pre-eclampsia, i was in for 2weeks before i had jack with this, its not nice :hug: :hug:

please send her lots of hugs - hope she's feeling better soon xx

i sent her ur love and hugs :D
i havnt had a reply since she txted me first so i hope everything is ok... maybe shes popped :shock:
xxx

poor littlepip i hope the PE goes away and her n little bubs are ok :(

it is preclampsia :( and she has to wee in a jug 4 tha next 24 hours to see if its having an effect on her wee and liver an kidneys and that... :( :hug: :hug:[/quote]

oh no the poor lass i had to do the 24hour sample thing its horrible!!! she will be in until shes had baby then now!!!!! :hug: :hug:

wel she txted me saying she cant wait to get home cos the foods nasty lol

but i dont think she is going anywere till shes done the 24 hours and her blood results are bk but shes got her mumma with her so shes not alone and ive been txting her aswell :)

Aw poor Jamie that must be rough :hug:

Keep texting her Tegala and keep her amused!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back