• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

James had his op!

Tillytots

Reaction score
Hooray! Finally James now has 10 fingers instead of 11 :cheer: :cheer:

All went really well. We arrived at hozzy at 10.15am and they gave James the magic cream at 11.30am. They had to wrap his hand in a boxing glove bandage as he kept trying to eat it and his mouth would go numb :lol: 1pm we went to the operating theatre. I sat on a tiny stool with James on my lap. They wrapped us in the blue sterile sheeting and pegged it tight. The whole surgical team of about 8 were watching/helping. I started to feed james while they gave him injections which made him cry for 2 seconds then he was back to his milk bless him. They sid I could look away if I wanted (but I didnt) they cut the finger with a scalpel. James was too busy watching them at this point rather than drinking his milk :rotfl: he was fine but Mummy felt rather ill. I thought I was going to pass out!!!!!! :oops: It never occured to me I might feel like that. I was worried but only because I thought James might feel it! Anyway, I kept thinking I cant faint else Il drop him so I managed to talk myself round in my head. They stitched him up and he was done!

We had Dr's, Nurses and Surgeons coming to see James from all over the place as they had heard about the adorable baby :lol: He was talk of the hozzy! I felt very proud :D
Ive had to cover his hand with a sock so he doesnt keep licking it but the stitches should disolve and his finger will be all strong and perfect in a couple of months but healed nicely in a few weeks.

Aww so glad it went well hun, he was a brave boy..i don't know how you looked/didn't pass out! i'm not good with blood or anything surgical! you did very well! hope his finger heals up nicely :) :hug:

aw, i'm so pleased it went well hon. i think you were both very brave!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

What a brave boy :hug: and a brave Mummy too I would have hit the deck i'm afraid, i'm no good at all with anything like that.

I'm so glad it all went well.

Awe thats bril hun, i'm glad it all went well. You're both very brave :hug: :hug: :hug:

dear of him well done to you both xx

aww bless you've got to post a piccy with him and his sock :lol: good idea! Well doen for not passing out! i felt sick when ky had his jabs so i can only imagine how you felt! :hug:

glad everything went well.well done you id of thrown up

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done :hug:
I was feeling so bad when Louis had his injections that I think you've been very brave :wave:

:hug: Awwwww. I got all emotional and a bit teary reading that :hug: :hug:

So pleased it all went well and he was as good as he was. Sounds like he was really laid back about it all which is perfect and how you want them to be.

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you both

Hey Tilly :wave:

So glad it went well, bit strange sitting there as they do it heh!! Brave little man though :hug: :hug:

What a good boy James was :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Glad it went well hope it heals up nicely for you both and well done you.

glad all went well hun, i bet i would have passed out lol :puke:

:hug: :hug: I'm glad it went well.
I think you're both very brave :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen