• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jamesy's Finger **updated finally with pic**

Sarah- Fingers (no pun intended!) crossed that James' op will be straightforward and he has a really speedy recovery. I'll be thinking of you both next Thursday :hug:. Keep us updated!

Maria- Great to hear that Ruby's scar is only small. I'm sure you are right, it is much tougher on us mummies... If only we could swap places with them :(

Hope it goes well!! :hug:
You're a braver woman than me! My son is almost 4 and STILL has his ear tags (2 big ones and 1 small one near his right ear) , they wanted to remove them at 12 months but were going to put him under so I refused as was too worried. Now he is coming up 4 and they want me to get them off, so no more ignoring it! Apparently skin tags grow with you so if I don't get them off soon, they could end up huge!!

DSC00175.jpg

wow there is lots of babies with tags!

I dont blame you em, if James had to be put under I said Id rather him keep the finger! I thought he was too little to be put out but they are doing it with local so hopefully it will be ok. Im just gonna shut my eyes and hold onto him tight!

awh! his lil fingers so cute! glad u took pics its gonna go and its nice to look back for them when they are older so you can show them xx good luck with the op.. im sure it will be fine xxx

Aw how cute....good luck hun, sure he'll be dandy xx

Hey Sarah.... Was just wondering how James' op went? Hope he is fully recovered now... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back