Jake is a poorly boy

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Well Jake has had diarrhea for about 2 1/2 weeks now and he also keeps getting a high temperature. I took him to the Doctors a week ago and she said that it was probably a virus and so long as he was eating and drinking to not worry. Well today after he had woken up with a really high temperature again and had continued to have constant diarrhea I phoned the out of hours GP who referred me to a day clinic at the local hospital. Well the Doctor seen him and he has got oral thrush, mild dehydration and some kind of tummy infection which we are not sure of yet until we get the results of his stool sample back. The Doctor has prescribed Jake anti-biotics, paracetamol, nistatin (for his thrush) and dioralyte rehydration drinks. On top of all this he has also had conjunctivitus but luckily that has cleared up now. I hate it when my baby gets ill and I am so worried at the moment checking him in his cot every 10 mins.

the poor thing, i know how u feel as christopher has got ear infections in both ears, and teething at the same time and he really is suffering its horrible when there ill isnt it xxx

Aww poor little thing! Hope they are both feeling better soon
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back