Jade&Evie

Beatlesfan

Reaction score
Hi Jade and Evie! :wave:

I recall that you made a "weaning book" for Evie.... what does that entail???
I am looking to make/download something (been searching loads on net without much success...nearest I got had a list of jarred baby food types, but we cook all fresh for Imogen so that's no good...) which I can record what Imogen has tried...likes/dislikes or was unsure of to give to her child minder and nursery for when she starts. Equally, for them to contribute if they try her with anything new...

I was curious of what you had done and how it works. ?? :think:

Thanks!

x x

I got a load of coloured cards and printed ut a load of recipes for Evie. Have bound it with string so I can add more and more recipes as we come up with them. On the top of each page it has "Date Food First Tried......." and "Evie's First Impressions............"- I should imagine that would be easy for the nursery to contribute to. :think:

:think: There's loads more I could mention (would be much easier to post a pic but I have left it at my mums!). Anything else you wanted to know about it?

The weaning recipe book I was going to buy was £15 so I thought I'd get creative!

Ah that sounds fab. A photo of it you get it back would be great to give me some ideas. Think I will need to get creative too!!
That's very inspiring...thanks! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back