Jacob David - Born at 34w+6

Aww :) my mam was beaming after she got over the initial shock. My mam is very big on family and was so excited when I was pregnant even though its grandchild number 5!! xx

Bless her, all my family have been very supportive, Jacob is our little miracle after losing our first 3, everyone was behind us, my sister hated not being able to visit him, the hospital rule was grandparents only.

Aww bless you Hunni loosing a pregnancy is so hard. And now you have your miracle and he is beautiful!!!

The hosp I was in were brilliant. Grandparents could visit 8-7 and other visitors but no under 14's could visit 2-7 and it was 4 per crib. They were really good.

Only person left to meet Ollie is my grandma :) she lives 100 miles away and isn't a good traveler so were going up next weekend I can't wait!!! Dreading packing everything I will need!!!!

xx

Omg that's brilliant, our visiting was 2-4 and 6:30-8 and 2 per incubator/crib. Bet your grandma is really excited. Wow yeah your gonna have loads to pack... Hope you have a big car :) hehe

My grandma can't wait bless her. She sent £100 down for his bank account god love her. She is 86 and really fit & well she must have good genes!!!!

I've no idea where to start with what to take! Do I take everything?! Don't think there will be space for Moses basket stand but I suppose he could sleep in his pram, its only for 1 night. Got a travel steriliser. I am stressed thinking about it!!!!

xx

Urm I'd be tempted to take the Moses basket I think lol, some pram tops are designed for stopping away from home though, so it's worth checking, I'd be tempted to take a bouncer/play mat too, then clothes nappies bath stuff, kitchen sink lol.....

I don't think my car is big enough!!!!! Ha ha ha!!!! Well if I took the Moses basket, the stand doesn't fold its a rocking one and wouldn't go in the car with the rest of the stuff and he would have to sleep on the floor. I think he would be ok in his pram its completely flat. Going to need so much stuff.....! xx

Bless ya, u need a limo to fit everything in hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back