• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jack 4/12/09

embo216

Reaction score
So I haven't been on here for a while :roll:

Here's my birth story of my lovely little Jack:)

I think this one should be pretty quick, we'll see!
haha.gif

OK so I wake up about 8.30 and have this odd feeling, move to get out of bed and pop go my waters! Shocked!! I go pop some pads in and have a bit of a panic! Luckily Jack picked a day where his dad was round to have Lily ( we're not together anymore- longgg story!)

So I think thank goodness I'm not on my bloody own! I get on the phone to try and contact my Sister in law who would be having Lily while I was in labour, she says bring her over asap so I go off to pack a bag for her, should have been done a while ago!
doh.gif

I phone labour ward just to let them know I'll be in eventually, but they tell me because my waters have gone they want to check me over. So Paul takes me to drop Lily off and we go off to hospital. My mum who is my birth partner is currently trying to get out of work to come help me!

Contractions are getting stronger by now and the car is not helping at all! Paul decides he wants a sodding Mc Donalds, I stupidlly agree to let him go drive thru on the way, oh my god I thought I was having Jack in the car!!

So its safe to say he hurried his food down and got me there! I felt a lot better once out of the car. Had to wait a while for a midwife as they were all having a training session, nice timing again Emily!

She finally arrives and does my blood pressure and my urine, everything is fine, get strapped out to the monitor thing which I hate! Baby is great and active. I tell her I would love a water birth and was told that should be fine as long as they are staffed for it. But she informs me that I couldn't because my BMI was too high and that basically they don't have a 'HOIST' to get me out if I collapse
growlmad.gif
I didn't like her much after that!

I got a birthing bath which helped a bit. I went on the gas and air at about 3. My mum arrived, had my 1st internal by the midwife who tells me I'm bloody 3cm dilated!!! I think I cried

Contractions got a lot stronger and very close together over the next few hours but the good old gas and air made me feel like I was flying
good.gif

6 comes round and she decides to give me another internal, about 6 cm she tells me! arghhhhhh No way I could do another 4 hours!

Next hour was intense and I was sure I was getting close! 7o clock comes round and I can start to feel the familiar feeling of pressure and needing to push! Mum runs out and gets midwife, who prepares her table and gets someone in to help her deliver. 7.16 comes round and it's time! 9 minutes later of intense pushing and Jack arrives beautifully! Straight up onto me and I'm in bloody heaven
cloud9.gif

I had a 2nd degree tear but nothing too major, she stitched me up a little and I had a bath which was lovely Jack got weighed and was 8lb 8 1/2oz. About 10 I went up to the ward with Jack, everyone went home and I just sat there in ore of him
kiss1.gif

Went home the next day about 11am and the rest they say is history!

Here's my boy!

Jack Vincent Peter after both his granddads who he's lost
Picture2515.jpg

Picture2516.jpg

He's a little gem Emily! :cloud9: Was he on time? I cant remember!

Thanks hun :)

He arrived exactly 2 weeks early! He would of been a right little chub chub if he was on time hehe

I thought he was a bit early! Ah well I can hope that Sid will do the same coz I think he'll be 9lb if he goes to 40wks!

Aaaw what a lovely story and such a cute wee boy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back