• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jab marks.. Normal? With pics..

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
It's been a long time since my girls had jabs and Lily's have always been fine.. She's been crying alot today :( and it is red and has a big lump underneath it.. She has two on one leg and one on the other.. She never gets upset with her jabs during or after but this one really made her cry :( and now she's been so upset all day like she's in pain :(

Is this normal? She doesn't have a temp.. She was so upset yesterday I skipped her bath coz she hates baths and didn't wanna upset her more..
I've give her calpol now for the pain x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331068770.258870.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331068770.258870.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 12
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331068787.619305.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331068787.619305.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 14
Oh bless her ! Rhea was more upset with the last lot of jabs and unsettled for couple of days. Had a red mark with one of the jabs in the second lot. Just keep an eye an of not gone down tomorrow just get it checked xxx

hey hun,

ella's didnt mark hers at all and i actually remember asking if they would and the nurse said no it might just be hard and sensitive but all babies probaly react differently, might be worth calling nhs direct just to ask xx

Thanks ladies I thought a bit I redness and a little lump underneath is expected but it seems to be quite big :( and she's very unsettled this time.. She's not got a temp or anything so I'm not overly concerned.. If its the same tomorrow I'll get an appointment.. Thanks again :)

Jake's was the same for a few days after and he was really sick but he was the same after all of them xxx

Will has red patches from his second set of jabs last Friday but they are the exact shape of the round plaster so I'm guessing it's ok? If it doesn't go down call the clinic Hun xx

He might have had a reaction to the plaster if it's the same shape? It has gone down a bit now thankfully.. Maybe coz it was lower down on her leg..

He might have had a reaction to the plaster if it's the same shape? It has gone down a bit now thankfully.. Maybe coz it was lower down on her leg..

Yeah I though that about the plaster too, I'l ask the HV on Friday.

Hope it gets better Hun xx

Kaydens jag bit was raised for a day after his jags, and a small red mark, keep an eye on it, i'd say give it a day or 2.

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back