I've quit my job

Sal88

Reaction score
Hello

I've had M.E for 8 years, just started work as a trainee chef in October after taking some time off to recover from a relapse. Was doing fine...now the M.E. pains and exhaustion are back. I've been struggling so much with work, it's extremely physical and requires me to work very long hours. I'm knackered after 1 or 2 though. So today I decided enough was enough, I wasn't going to spend the next few months in agony and being too tired to lead any kind of life so I've left. And now I'm panicking. It was a casual job so taking time off sick wasn't an option. I think I've done the right thing, I don't want to risk having another relapse and being unable to care for baby in August. Need some reassurance please ladies! And a hug maybe :(

xx

I used to have ME and I know exactly how important it is to prioritise yourself and not over-do it! Take it easy and enjoy being pregnant! :hug:

:hug: Was the best thing if you felt that way hunny

Sounds like an excellent decision. Pregnancy will exhaust you anyway but coupled with ME I think it would put a lot on your plate (no pun intended!!!).

How are you feeling?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back