• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've missed you guys!

ERIN84

Reaction score
Well, isnt technology great? My laptop toally crashed on me what seems like ages ago (prob only a week and a bit though) and I have not had internet access.

Whats new? Any news on Toon on Mervs mum seeing thier little ones soon?

I have been feeling bub so much the past few days and my tummy was actually moving with the kicks last night so I am very happy!! xxxx

:yay: good to have you back, losing internet access is so devastating isnt it!!! I only realised how dependant I am on it when I was without! No imminent baby arrivals, I think sid and mervs mum are both content as they are for the time being! And Toon has settled too. So no babies arrived while you were gone!

Im glad I didnt miss anything exciting then! Your right tiny, you really dont realise how much you depend on the internet until its not there. I pay all my bills on net, keep track of my bank account, and of course..log on to here! xxxx

Hi hun, glad its all going really well :)

Oh what a nightmare Erin, losing the internet is like losing a limb (well that's a bit drastic). Glad you're feeling bubs loads too, I was lying in bed the other morning and watching my tummy bouncing about all over the place, such a nice feeling!!

Its so frustrating not being able to log on to anything! Its like an addiction almost! Glad you're back now and up to speed :)

Good to hear from you hun :hug:

I'm here still thanks for asking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back