• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've missed PF

Bee7

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Haven't been on here for a while due to the issues with OH and whatnot, have been feeling pretty crap and would have only moaned. Just to let you know that we've decided to give it one last go. I know some of you will think i'm being foolish but i really don't want Jack to grow up without his dad around, despite OH's misgivings he is a good dad. I just wish he could kick this gambling habit. He's arranged for all of his wages to be paid to me and i will have control over his bank/credit cards. I've made it fundamentally clear that this is his absolute final chance and i think he appreciates how close he was to being out on his arse. I feel better about things because i know 100% if it happens again he'll be gone, but i will have given him a fair chance. Luckily my finances haven't been affected by his gambling but it still hurts that he lied and has racked up debts that he and he alone will be paying back for a long time.

The only downside to all this is his horrible mother who has stuck her nose in and made a stressful situation even worse. When it was all kicking off she basically defended him (which is fine - hes her son) but made out that i had ulterior motives for wanting to split up aside from the gambling. She also sent me a horrible text telling me how out of order i was for not getting him a fathers day card (i did get him one, just didn't give him it straight away) so that made me even more upset and hurt. I've told OH i don't want anything to do with her again which sparked another row between us, but honestly i just can't bear to be around such a vindictive, bitchy woman.

How are things with everyone else? xx

Hello bump buddy!

Sounds like you've had a rough time, hopfully we can cheer u up!
All fine here :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Thank you hun, hope things will get better from now on.

How cute is Sofia by the way...look at all of that hair! Adorable xx

No one can judge you hun about giving it another go I totally understand that now you have jack you have someone else to think about
At least now if anything were to happen you'll know that you did all you could and gave him the chance xx

Nothing exciting happening in my world apart from Harry's just slept 7 hours for the first time in a while!!

Thank you hun, hope things will get better from now on.

How cute is Sofia by the way...look at all of that hair! Adorable xx

Aw thanks hun - gis a piccy of baba :) Id love to see him now

Did you see Sofia's video......Poor little thing lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare