• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ive loved you...and now im leaving you!!!

Jaidy

Reaction score
....im 27 weeks tomorrow, so today is officially my last day in the 2nd trimester with you gorgeous fellow bumpettes!

Very excited about moving on, but also a little scared, it all gets so serious in the 3rd trimester if I can remember rightly from last time. :shock:

Wish me luck and have as much fun in the 2nd trimester as I have :hug:

One stage closer to meeting my little prince!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Our loss is Tri3's gain my love :D

Take care over in the scary Tri xxx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
now im well and truely on my own (well those due near me have all now lleft :cry: :cry: :cry: )
enjoy the "final destination" hun ill be there a week sunday and gonna be expecting a welcome party :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cant wait to join you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: til next sunday :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock: that frightened me jade i read that as if something had happened between you and DH!!

thank god all is well, one trimester closer to seeing your little man, see you in a few weeks lots of love xxx :dance:

:( :( Bye Bye, We will miss you i'll join you in 7 weeks (seems like ages away) :wave:

Aww were miss you in tri 2, but have a great time in tri 3 :D

Congratulations hun!

Cant wait to join you x

see you next week for the scary part! OMG! Bring it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back