Refusing to change from having milk in her bottles to her juice bottles

Lovisa

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem?
E has been very good and quick at changing her juice bottles but she won't drink her milk in anything other than her tommee tippee bottles. I've tried several times at different stages but she refuses to drink it at all if I don't change it.

It's the same with her milk, she will eat her cereal in full fat milk but won't drink it as a drink. I did get her drinking it a while ago but when we all had flu she refused to eat or drink anything but when she was gradually getting better she still refused full fat milk but would drink aptamil growing up milk.

I keep saying to myself I'm just going to keep making the drinks up and if she don't drink it like it is don't give in but I'm worried If Shes stays stubborn and don't drink it she won't be getting the goodness she needs and i'll be wasting lots of money too.

Anyone else having any of these problems or know of any other ways to persuade her to change? X

We had this with Aoibheann and as cruel as it sounds we refused to give her juice and she got thirsty enought to take full fat milk from a beaker when she realised that was all she was going to get . We actually cut juice put totally for a few weeks and only gave her water or milk and now she will have fruit juice with her brakfast or a smoothie with her beaker . We made a really big deal of letting her choose a beaker and praising her for using it xx

could it be the sweetness she is wanting rather than not wanting cows milk? Think baby milks have a sweeter flavour added to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back