i've just entered Louie..

foxymum

Reaction score
into his first baby competition!!! its for the cutest baby comp with The Sun & the winner recieves £2,000 of Mothercare vouchers & camera............ & to be the face of the 2008 Mothercare catalogue :dance:

plz cross your fingers for my little man :pray: :cheer:

oooo good luck baby louie :cheer: :cheer:

can you vote?? or is it not like that??

princess_h said:
oooo good luck baby louie :cheer: :cheer:

can you vote?? or is it not like that??

aww thanks hun, not sure if you vote yet, the closing date for the comp is midnight tonight & then in the next few weeks they may print a few in the paper & ask people to vote, not sure yet, i only spotted it in the paper an hour ago!!! i emailed the piccie.

thanks babe :hug:

I've entered Dan too! So has nic and keeley (obviously keeley!)
I never thought I would do anything like that, but hey hoo!
Have you got a reply back? Not sure if you got a comfirmation email or not. I haven't heard anything.
Good luck hun :cheer:

Misslarue said:
I've entered Dan too! So has nic and keeley (obviously keeley!)
I never thought I would do anything like that, but hey hoo!
Have you got a reply back? Not sure if you got a comfirmation email or not. I haven't heard anything.
Good luck hun :cheer:

oh wow how exciting :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i'll check my mail in a min then.
no i've never done anything like this either even with my other 2, saw it by chance & thought 'why not'
massive good luck to us all, woulnd't it be great if a PF baby won or was a rinner up? :hug:

Definately, it would be so exciting if one of us from PF won :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
louie is absolutely gorgeous hun, fair competition :lol: I wouldn't want to judge anything like this! I think all babies are beautiful :hug:
Let me know if you get an email, I sent Dans in on Sunday so I don't know if you'll hear anything, but I could be wrong.
Good luck :D £2000 mothercare vouchers could come in handy :rotfl:

I've entered Libs into it too :dance:
It would be so amazing if someone from here won wouldn't it....good luck everyone :pray:

good luck jayde and Libs too
This will be tough, we have some very cute babies! :lol: :lol:

Misslarue said:
Definately, it would be so exciting if one of us from PF won :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
louie is absolutely gorgeous hun, fair competition :lol: I wouldn't want to judge anything like this! I think all babies are beautiful :hug:
Let me know if you get an email, I sent Dans in on Sunday so I don't know if you'll hear anything, but I could be wrong.
Good luck :D £2000 mothercare vouchers could come in handy :rotfl:

aww thanks hun, feel sorry for Louie though up against all your gorgeous boys & girls :D i haven't had a reply yet though :think:

i too think all babies are gorgeous & could never be a judge, Dan is so sweet in your piccies , what a gorgeous smile. :hug:

aaww thank you foxymum :hug:
The picture of louie in your sig is gorgeous :D
God our babies are cute, we deserve to win! :rotfl: :rotfl:

did you just send one picture?? I wanted to send more, but my OH reckons you will be disqualified if you sent more than one. A few girls on another forum sent at least 3??

We entered too! We only sent one photo in too it was so hard choosing out of the thousands! :lol:

We haven't had an email back either!

Good luck all you gorgeous babies! :cheer: :hug:

Misslarue said:
aaww thank you foxymum :hug:
The picture of louie in your sig is gorgeous :D
God our babies are cute, we deserve to win! :rotfl: :rotfl:

did you just send one picture?? I wanted to send more, but my OH reckons you will be disqualified if you sent more than one. A few girls on another forum sent at least 3??

oh no i sent in 2 piccies as i don't have many of Louie actually looking at the camera :roll: i sent one in of him when he was younger & then a present one, oh god hope i'm not disqualified though.
wasn't really a great piccie of Louie either, hes a rascal & looks away at the crucial moment :wall:

thanks girls & good luck everyone :hug:

I've looked through the rules, its doesn't say you will be disqualified. It just says one per entry. I'm sure it will be fine hun :D
I think he was just saying it as I wanted to send about 10 :lol:

Misslarue said:
I've looked through the rules, its doesn't say you will be disqualified. It just says one per entry. I'm sure it will be fine hun :D
I think he was just saying it as I wanted to send about 10 :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i wanted to send a whole disc of piccies :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back