I've had my show!

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Yeah so when I wiped there was pinky stuff on the toilet roll! I've got a panty liner on and so far some more brown/pink discharge has come out. Very exciting but can't get my hopes up.

Felt a bit crampy earlier but nothing now. Just going to try and take it easy just incase I've got alot of hard work ahead of me today!

Ooh exciting - another labour watch soon hopefully! x

lol it is annoying but ive had loads of show today as well as last week! that could be cool if we have ours the same day! eheh xx

lol it is annoying but ive had loads of show today as well as last week! that could be cool if we have ours the same day! eheh xx

Haha yeah, good job were not text buddies or we wouldn't be much use!!

oh hopefully it wont be long and labour wil kick start, i know some can take weeks but others it can be just hours.

Wooohoooo!!!! Ur on the move girl. I will keep an eye on my phone for that labour txt PP

Flexilexi, how much u got up there girl??? Jeeez

tell me about it! i serieously have enough to plug up the whole of the forum! lol i dont get where it is all comin from! but hey, as long as its coming out im happy x

Wooohoooo!!!! Ur on the move girl. I will keep an eye on my phone for that labour txt PP

LOL!!

Btw lea, it was nothing like those pictures yesterday, those ones must still be intact. Mine was stretchy clear stuff thats turned into brown discharge like the end of a period.

Last edited:
Lol jeeeez, u really did stock up for the long haul aye Loooooool

Good luck girls I hope things start soon for you. X x

yay! same here lol! i just hope babys dont keep us waiting too long, im bored of this lol x

yay! same here lol! i just hope babys dont keep us waiting too long, im bored of this lol x

At least your contracting, you'll probably have her very soon!! :dance:

I just feel like the plugs gone but theres nothing else happening so I doubt it will be anytime soon. I just feel so tired today and just want to lie down rather than sort anything out. And Im feeling slightly disappointed that nothings happened but then it only appeared this afternoon lol

LOL!!

Btw lea, it was nothing like those pictures yesterday, those ones must still be intact. Mine was stretchy clear stuff thats turned into brown discharge like the end of a period.

Oooh ok. So just snot like stuff. I can live with that lol

LOL!!

Oooh ok. So just snot like stuff. I can live with that lol

More came out today and it was exactly like those pictures eww. Quite dark actually.

yay! join my club with me! lol at this rate you will have your baby before me pink punch. xxx

yay! join my club with me! lol at this rate you will have your baby before me pink punch. xxx

I really think it will come out over the next few weeks like you though, your baby will be a week old by then haha. I'd love to get checked by a midwife to see if I'm dilated at all but that would mean ringing the hospital and sounding concerned about my show so they might see me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back