I've had my scan!! With Pic

Sophie1102

Reaction score
Hi everyone I had my 12 week scan on Friday, I haven't posted until now as we went to Devon for a long weekend.

My dates are spot on so I don't have to change my ticker and the baby was really moving about, it was great to see as with my other two girls we did not have routine 12 week scans I can't believe they used to leave us until 20 weeks to see the baby!!!

Here's the picture:

DSCF1218.jpg

awwww thats a wonderful piccy and very clear.congratlations hun

congratulations - and a fantastic picture to - my local hospital has only started routine 12 week scans this year (and yet today told me I didnt need one???) before that I used to go privately at 12 weeks - my scan is on thursday hope my pic is as clear as yours it's great!

Thanks everyone, here's a picture of when the baby did a jump, you can see him/her in mid flight!!!

DSCF1224.jpg

Wow, those are really clear pictures - and the mid-flight one is dead exciting. My baby was dozing so mine weren't quite so active :D

Bloomin eckj thats well clear!!!

Glad u got a good piccie congrats,,,

x

your pic is sooo clear :D what a little cutie already :)

xxx

HOn that is gorgeous. It's really funny, I had my 7 week scan this morning and have been staring at my little bean for ages. Now looking at yours it seems so big. I'm amazed at the difference 5 weeks makes. Congratulations!! I'll miss you around here when you move to second tri :hug:

hiya
what amazing pics

i cant wait to see my little one next week

congratsxx

thats so amazing i hope my scan is has clear as that when i have mine done on the 1st nov.
thats a lush pikki :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back