I've had my scan!!

Sydneysmum

Reaction score
Didn't say anything before because I was too anxious but I had my 12 week scan this morning and my little bean is ok! I feel so relieved - I haven't really enjoyed my pregnancy up until now even though I had an early scan at 8 weeks. Saw my midwife just afterwards and she was really made up for me as we thought that I had lost the baby at Christmas.

Nausea and tiredness have returned with a vengeance though - had a bath instead of my dinner earlier. Will see if I can eat some crackers before bed!

lovly isnt it great when the weight has been lifted :)
enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :hug:

What a relief :pray:

I am really so happy for you, it's such an amazing feeling when you think you might have lost a pregnancy but everything is actually alright. :dance:

I went thru almost exactly the same thing with my pregnancy, he's now a very healthy 13 month old and runs me off my feet.

Enjoy this most precious time... and good luck.

:hug:

So happy for you. Glad LO is doing well. :cheer:

What great news. Must be like a great weight has been lifted. Time to relax and start making plans :cheer: :cheer:

Brilliant, it must be the best feeling to get over that milestone xxx

Awww glad everything went well!!! That is wonderful news! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now! :hug:

Glad to hear everything is going well with baby. My sickness is getting worse as well. I used to be sick now and again but my body waited until I had something inside but now as soon as I get out of bed I am sick with bile which is even worse. See u around hun.

Thank you so much for all your lovely messages. It's nice to be able to share the good times as well as the not so good :dance:

That's a relief! Congratulations, really happy everything is going well for you! Hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back