ive gone mad

Zoe20

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

well i think ive gone mad, went last week to booking appointment and what i thought was my early scan only to be told there was no scan, (in past never made booking appointment due to m/c never made it past 7wks) was really dissapointed, all the midwife did was fill in forms and take my height and weight, she never had a feel of my tummy she ask me a few question then said oh your due about the 20th nov. Apart awful m/s and gaining lots of weight (gone from a 16 to 20 in about a month) oh and mood swings as my oh pointed out last night. ive just felt down about everything and (silly i know) rubbing my tummy on a night saying please just stay there. im now praying to god that everything goes smoothly till the 3rd may when i have my dating scan. got the letter today and well i went mad i think, took a picture and sent it to my oh, sister and a friend at work. not even told my mum yet that she's going to have a 3rd grandchild this year. my brother and his oh gave birth in janauary my other sister is due in august and (FX) me in november. atm i just want to sit and cry.

Sorry for ranting a little, and thanks for reading

Zoe

That sounds about right hun. All they do at booking in is height, weight, bp and bloods. Talk about prev pregnancies and family history etc.
Not long til your scan though xx

It's ok , it's not that long really , try and keep busy and time will fly. It's good news you have your scan date already , yours will probably be before mine at this rate anyway. All the best take care xx

thanks Ladies, tbh i think i excepted alittle too much at booking appointment. reading through all the stuff i got you dont really see the midwife that much either, 14yrs ago you had 1 appointment every month till you was 6months then every 2wks till u was 32wks gone then every wk till birth. oh well ill just keep myself busy. Katey i hope you get your scan date through soon x

hope time goes fast for ur dating scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back