Ive gone and done it!

Thats really great M2A. We'll all be cheering for you!

But please please be careful, dont over do the training if you are in the 2WW! And if you get a BFP promise me you will stop? (only being such a downer because i care xxx)

Thats really great M2A. We'll all be cheering for you!

But please please be careful, dont over do the training if you are in the 2WW! And if you get a BFP promise me you will stop? (only being such a downer because i care xxx)

Thanks starfish and thank you for caring, i promise during my next 2ww i wont over do it and if i do get a bfp i will walk it rather than run it x x

WOW good luck M2A! your going to be a busy bee!

What a lovely thing to do, good luck hun x x x

Thanks ladies, im so looking forward to it :)

Heres my training plan Kezza and Sunny, what do you think?
5284f845-5300-9db9.jpg
x x

Dam you iPhone, I'll have a nose on the PC as stupid phone being rubbish.....I pfft it!!

xxx

Great plan hun!! I love how it builds up in increments and also how the start of the week is easygoing then wham end of week mega-far!! This is fab. Ohh I wish I was doing it too. Might have to get involved in something. Xxxx

Thanks Sunny, the race is 8 weeks on Sunday and my plan starts on Monday eeekk!
Im going to try and either get out or go the gym a few times before then just to build up. Was going to go tonight but i felt really tired when I got home from work so dont want to risk getting an unwanted injury, so ill go tomorrow instead.

You should have a look on runnersworld whether there are any races near you, im sure there will be :) x x

Oh yes always good to listen to the body in these things. Mine said stay put yesterday so I did and it did me the world of good. I'm so loving how you're getting right back into this - your positivity and attitude to everything is very inspirational.

Getting back online tomorrow so runnersworld will be getting a large look in!

Hugs xxxxx

Aaaww thanks sunny, thats a really lovely thing to say :friends:

Im loving just thinking about it as its completely took my thoughts away from ttc and its going to give me the relaxed month that i wanted :) and if i dont get pregnant before running it then that gives me a good ground to carry on running when i get my bfp as my body will definetly be back into it by then :)

The lady who i spoke to at the Miscarriage Association has mentioned a space for the London Marathon 2012, it was one of the thing that i would love to do but that would mean me completely giving up ttc until May 2012 and i really dont want to do that :(

I cant wait to see which one you enter Sunny, theres an events thread on the forum section too which is great. Ooo dare you to enter a half ;) x x

I went to do mine but it gave me a computer says no screen and to try later. Wish they'd say they've a problem before u enter all your details grrr!! I'm tenacious tho - I'm going back in later and computer better say yes lol!!! Woman on a mission!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back