I've changed my mind

cherylcusack

Reaction score
For a month now i've tried everything to get this little man out but today while stuffing my face with cakes. (My new hobby) i thought oh no i don't want him out now . Cause otherwise i'l have to go on a diet and the cakes as so so Yummy.

haha i think i was using being pregnant as an excuse to eat anthing i wanted! chocolate, crisps and cake. untill the midwife siad i might have gestational diabetes and now i have to lay off them!! that'l teach me! :rotfl:

Yeah i had to have that test for that. I celebrated with a cake when i got the all clear :-D

LOL when I got my all clear afer the GTT I went to Macdonalds for a milkshake mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I never thought about that!!
It's nice being able to have an extra biscuit etc.
When I've had Lo I know I'll be sooo concerened about losing the weight I won't be having any of the yummy treats I have now!! :(

You should see my hospital bag. It's full of goodies as last time they gave me a salad. Are they mad.

lmao thats one thing i miss about being pregnant!!

anh dont need to diet im going to ping back into shape and be like i was before
:fib:
who thinks im living in dream land :sleep: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i love my choccies and biscuits :hug: :hug:

Miss.Monroe said:
[quote="geordie lass":2vkta8d5]
who thinks im living in dream land :sleep: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: if your living in a dream land im right there with you! :cheer:[/quote:2vkta8d5]

:rotfl:
dancing-1.gif

This is me after giving birth honest i will look this good!!!!!!!! :wink:
:fib: :lol:

i ordered ken to get me a macflurry earlier, i said it was for bump not me, ive got to make the most of that excuse whilst i can :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back