• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've been thinking of names...

vampire_dolly

Reaction score
Lilly for a girl - because I just love that name I always have done. And once there was a beautiful horse called lilly who nobody paid attention to because she was ill and i made her feel loved :D I think it's a beautiful name.

Jack for a boy - Simple name but because (Horses again lol) I ride a pony called Jack. He bucks he prances and is very naughty but never with me. He's always always looked after me. He was the first pony I rode after a serious horse riding accident last year and always protects me. He makes me feel so safe and happy :D

So whaddya think.. little Lilly or Jack :D :D :D

they were both on my list when i was pregnant with keeley...
i was thinking lily-rose

i love the name jack aswel :)

both names are lovely - i like Lily, my friend has a little girl called Lily-Mae and i think its such a lovely name!

Jack is also a lovely name!

great choices hun :D

i love lilly someone i know has a lilly-grace n she is gorgous a loverly lil girl

i love the name jack i wanted it to be a middle name for B but my exs dad is called it so decided not to

lily is on our shortlist for the next one if its a girl, lovely name! :D

love both names - lily would def be on my girl list

and jack is one of my favourite boys names - but my little dog who dies last year was called Jack and i think that would just be too weird for me to call my son after my dog!!!

I think both names are lovely......love the name Lily :hug:

I love both names. My nephews middle name is Jack whish is the only reason we didn't put it on our list.

I lke the name Jack but personally not that keen on Lily, thats my Mums nickname, we used to call her Lily-Basher!! I guess its what you associate names with!

oo i've also thought of Gabrielle (after a song I love) or Danny for a boy :dance: this is funnn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back