• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've been adopted!

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
we realised on thursday night taht one of that cats that has been hangin around our neighbourhood is actually a stray. we are in a cull de sac so there are so manyits hard to keep track of whihc cat owns whihc humans.

Anyway this one was wearing a coller but the poor thing is skin and bone.

So we have rung one of our local cat rescue charities and they can take it monday if i can drop it at the vet for a check up.

Of course my DH is away for the weekend so i am having to do all the comforting of ones stressed cat who wants to go out, and our four cats who keep looking at me like ' you've got another one??'

Also haveing to be extreamly careful of germs that this stray might be carrying. We would take it if we could, but already haveing four cats and a bay to be born in July it's not really possible for us.

I don't understand owners who abondon cats, i mean if you can't have them then put it up for adoption.

Sandi

awwwww it may be lost hun :( poor little pussycat xxxxxxx

It might be chipped. Is there nothing on the collar with a number on?

No the coller has no details, i am hoping there is a chip adn they will find it on monday wehn i take it to the vet.

I had also hoped it was a runaway but the cat rehoming said it was more likely to be abondoned. Apparently that tends to go up when there is an economic crises.

Sandi

I remember we picked up a stray one year. Poor thing was covered in snot as he had cat flu. Vets said it was so bad he'd die. 1 week later my mum called to see if he'd been rehomed, and he came to live with us. For a cat on deaths door he lived for another 5-6 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back