Iv got a hamster in my stomache!!

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Babyes moving loads right now.
But not kicking , feels like hes turning round every 2 seconds.
It feels SO odd :lol:
Feels like iv got some kind of rodent riggling round in my stomache, it feels soo wierd :lol:
Making me shudder every time it happens. haha

LOL it's a lovely feeling isn't it?! I'm feeling little one move about more and more now :D I giggle every time she kicks me though, but probably won't when she has the strength and size to hurt my insides haha! xxx

Thats what Im thinking too.
Trying to enjoy the kicks and wriggles now, because when they start to actually hurt I proberly wont enjoy them so much :lol:

That is so a nice feeling im enjoying my little flutters at the moment as i remember with my son when i was 8mths pregnant he got his foot or arm caught under my rib omg the pain so enjoy the little turns and twists

xxx

Sweetpea134 said:
That is so a nice feeling im enjoying my little flutters at the moment as i remember with my son when i was 8mths pregnant he got his foot or arm caught under my rib omg the pain so enjoy the little turns and twists

xxx

I had a foot in mine on saturday morning and OH thought it was hilarious that i couldnt go to the loo properly because the pain kept making me jump lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back