• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

its sad, but ive got to share!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
today i got my fat backside into a pair of 16's any they where comfy!!!! :dance: ive also got a.........................wait for it.............................. size 10-12 top on!!!!! ok, my boobs are a tad tight, but my gut fits in it!!!!!!!!! and its new so ive not had time to stretch the elastic in it yet.

tomorrow im going to dig the wonder knickers out and see what extra inches they can take off :wink:

when i fell pg i was heading back to being a 20 (i was a comfy 18, but gaining weight). i really didn't realise i was losing weight as much as i have when pg.

now all i have to do is stop it coming back!! & buy a whole new wardrobe as most of it is too big :D

sorry :oops:

Thats fab! :dance: I still can't fit in my normal pre-logan clothes 9 months on! :oops:

hun you've just had a baby don't expect too much xx i wore my maternity jeans for about 6 months after luke was born!! :oops:

well done though glad you feeling good about yourself. :dance:

rusks said:
hun you've just had a baby don't expect too much xx i wore my maternity jeans for about 6 months after luke was born!! :oops:

well done though glad you feeling good about yourself. :dance:

oh, don't get me wrong, its all lumps and bump in the wrong places, but I really had it in my head that to be a size 16 for my wedding wasn't going to happen, but it suddenly seems more realistic! I had expected to still be in my mat clothes and it’s great to not be! ok, im just in joggers, but they are 'normal'!!

Now I just need to get myself healthier and my fitness level back up. Monday see's the start of the new sam!! Gives me a few more days rest, then I am going to break her in slowly. my aim is to go for a decent walk everyday - porridge for breaky, maybe again for lunch (or a different cereal), and a healthy dinner! Healthy snacks, and even though chocolate won't be banned from my house we will be buying a lot less :wink:

aww i wish you all the luck in the world hun, whens your wedding? :dance:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Me and Evie will come on walks with you if you want- I need to get out more and I'm only 1 minute and 54 seconds (timed it on Monday lol) from the seafront! x

Jade&Evie said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Me and Evie will come on walks with you if you want- I need to get out more and I'm only 1 minute and 54 seconds (timed it on Monday lol) from the seafront! x

ive got an appointment monday morning (registering Lewis), but i was thinking about taking the kids to chalkwell park afterwards, if the weather is nice. Fancy joining us?

I recon i will end up walking along the seafront loads!! I also want to walk down to belfairs woods when the weather picks up a bit. And there is hadleigh castle (via old leigh - got to stop off for an orange juice :wink: ). also going to start going to the market every thursday again. oh and mother and baby groups. :dance:

I walked home from my mums today - ok its not far, but its the furthest ive walked in months! my pelvis and hips don't hurt too much at the moment.

rusks said:
aww i wish you all the luck in the world hun, whens your wedding? :dance:

mid july :) Ive got all my family coming down and i just kinda want to make them all proud (plus i kinda want to rub the fact ive got my perfect life in some of their faces :twisted: ). im hoping to be just that little bit healthier and i want to feel more comfy in my own skin!

rusks said:
wow thats soon hun how exciting! :dance:

tell me about it and ive still got so much to organise!!

Ive just gone through my wardrobe - Skirt and boots, with a nice top tomorrow me thinks!! Ive not worn a skirt since summer :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back