It's only me :);)

sinhob

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm from Northern Ireland and thought this looked like a fun place. I'm a WAHM of three running a pregnancy and breastfeeding website of my own.

My youngest child is 3 now and due to start school next year... oh boy, will my nest be lonely then :( I'm really hoping he'll start to sleep through the night once he starts as I am totally in need of a full night's sleep :pray: :sleep:

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you and helping out if needed.

Sinead

Thanks everyone for all your lovely welcomes!
:think: Now what on earth will I make the children for their tea this evening!!

Sinead x

KERRYGOLD00 said:
I'm from Lisburn!
Aha, not too far away then! :) Hope you're having a good day! I'm having a busy one here.

Sinead x

I KNOW YOU!

Well,not personally, but you run breastfeedingmums,right?

I joined and posted a couple of times.

I'm from the Ards Peninsula :D

zebrastripes said:
I KNOW YOU!

Well,not personally, but you run ,right?

:rotfl: Brilliant! That's me alright. What a small world it is!! I still run the site and am trying to grow awareness of it at the moment. It's a long SLOW task but hey, I've got plenty of time! What's your username on my forums and will you be back? I know they're a little on the quiet side but there's only one way to change that...

Anyway, it's nice to meet you here and I'm sure we'll get chatting again soon! I'm still laughing here that you know me. :lol:

sinhob said:
zebrastripes said:
I KNOW YOU!

Well,not personally, but you run breastfeedingmums,right?

:rotfl: Brilliant! That's me alright. What a small world it is!! I still run the site and am trying to grow awareness of it at the moment. It's a long SLOW task but hey, I've got plenty of time! What's your username on my forums and will you be back? I know they're a little on the quiet side but there's only one way to change that...

Anyway, it's nice to meet you here and I'm sure we'll get chatting again soon! I'm still laughing here that you know me. :lol:

As far as I remember my username was Rhubarb. (i'm terrible at thinking up usernames)

I shall be back,now I've remembered about it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back