Its official - im huge. bump picture!

Budge your bump is lovely and its about the same size as mine so dont feel bad. At least we look pregnant lol

I'll get Richard to take a pic of me soon so you dont feel so huge :D

aw melaniw - i have been waiting and praying you'd say that.

can't wait to see your bump :)

Aww I love baby bumps i think there so cute!

Was walking around town, every other woman seems to be pregnant.
It maybe because im noticing it more because I am.
But I want my baby bump now.
I only have a ickle one and its not that hard.... its all just flab :oops:

:shock: :shock: you are big tankett!
what you going to be like at 40weeks?

tamket yout bumps gorgeous! its the same shape as mine too! :D

budge,
my bump was like that at 20 weeks and at 30 its just a bit bigger but more solid. Some clothes make it look bigger and sometimes when it lies a certain way it doesnt look that big at all.

dionne said:
:shock: :shock: you are big tankett!
what you going to be like at 40weeks?

I know!!!!! :shock: I was told yesterday by a friend though that I am all bump. It's hard for me to see, but from what people are saying, I haven't put anything on anywhere else. Well, the actual email yesterday went:

her: You're all bump, you've got nothing to worry about, you'll be in your jeans 5 mins after labour :0)

me: Me?? All Bump??? Have you been looking at the right person????!! lol

her: oh sorry bump AND boobs
yes i know it's you cos when you turn sideways i can see you, whereas before......hehehe

Your bumps are fab! I am starting to show at last and everyone thinks I'm having a boy because its out front. Its funny because I know I have also put on in the hips and bum but noone seems to notice. The midwife last week said I am having my pregnancy in my boobs! I'll find out tomorrow what the sex is I hope as long as they don't cross their legs, I'll be heartbroken!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back