Its official - im huge. bump picture!

budge

Reaction score
:shock: i put some cropped trousers on tofday as its quite warm and i looked in the mirror and realised i am now quite huge! :shock:

here is a picture :shock:
100_2591.jpg

Just look at the size of my bazookers too! :shock:

i have also weighed myself and ive put a stone and a half on already. :shock: Ive NEVER put so much wieght on so soon before and ive never been so big. Im wondering if my dates are wrong. Or maybe i just forget how big i was :?

as of today i make a new rule. Never to look in a morror or weigh myself again. Its just not good. :roll:

:shock: it was taken about ten minutes ago

do i look overly big?

acualy i was pretty big at 21 weeks ilpost a pic
, not as big as u though lol mine wasnt all baby either, thank god it was all water
21 weeks preg with Harley
22weeks1.jpg

22weeks3.jpg

22 weeks preg with Dior
11111.jpg

i am huge then :lol: :lol:

perhaps they got my dates wrong and im due next week. i certainly feel it :lol: :lol:

im 25 weeks and my tummy has grown alot. well i was very skinny before i got pregnant

Aww Budge - you're not huge!!!

I'll take a piccie tonight if I remember and show you huge!!! But I know what you mean by feeling like you are due next week!!!! :lol:

Budge your bump is impressive.

Dionne your bumps were very impressive too.

I am now starting to look pregnant rather than chunky! :D

Awww at least your all bump. My bum is growing out at the same right as my bump :cry:

Haven't got any pics to show but I feel like a balloon! Don't mind the belly growing so much it's the other parts of me - i.e. thighs, uppers arm, I 've always felt I've had largish thighs but this pregnancy malarky has definately put some extra weight on in these areas!

awww your bump looks really good!!!!! cant wait to get a bump :(

dionne said:
acualy i was pretty big at 21 weeks ilpost a pic
, not as big as u though lol mine wasnt all baby either, thank god it was all water
21 weeks preg with Harley
22weeks1.jpg

22weeks3.jpg

22 weeks preg with Dior
11111.jpg

dionne you were bigger than me ! :shock: You wre all out front too! :D
i love to see bumps! :)
It amaxes me how different people are.

Your looking gorgeous Budge, positively blooming be proud of your bump you look lovely (HUGZ) xxx

i was so big at the end but had a tiny lil 5lb 5oz baby lol
but all hell broke loose when my waters went lol

hehe! my babies were all quite big Dinone. 7 and half 8 and 9 pounds! I do alwasy get quite big but its all baby.

Aww i think bumps are cute!

I cant wait to have one :dance:

im 20 weeks in 2 days and people wouldnt even know i was pregnant if i didnt tell them unless i wear my maternity top that sticks to you..if i wear anything baggy you wouldnt know i was pg..the parents of the children at nursery dont all know and wouldnt if i hadnt said.

its annoying cause i just look fat :(

wow luv your bump budge, you are bigger than me, i am carrying alot lower than you though:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back