Its Nearly Lunch time...

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
And im gonna hvae a foot long meatball subway :D

Im a fatty and i dont care lol

Its been a very long morning at work...not really much to do today so im just playing on the net and searching for things (see other thread lol)

how are we all today? Up to anything fun?

I thought about a subway - but cant be bothered going to get one and dont feel that hungry lol

I have still never had a subway!!
We are doing nothing today. I am full of cold and have no energy at all. Just finished doing some jigsaws until Brody decided he doesn't need my help :roll: :lol:

jools221181 said:
I have still never had a subway!!
We are doing nothing today. I am full of cold and have no energy at all. Just finished doing some jigsaws until Brody decided he doesn't need my help :roll: :lol:

NO SUBWAY omg girl ya dont know what ya missing!!! I wanna one now :(

ive had a ham sarnie, packet of crisps, packet of mini maryland cookies and a mini packet of animal biscuits! YUM. Im still hungry tho. :lol:

Just been doing the house work and have found an MP3 full of my old mixes from when I used to DJ so ive been down memory lane while dancing around with the brush haha :lol:

Well I got myself all excited when the snugglenest and tummytub got delivered this morning and now I feel sick :( So I'm vegging out on the sofa while OH tiles the kitchen :D

You used to DJ Lesley? I'm having a mare trying to find something suitable to store all Pez's records, I know he'll go mad if jammie little hands get a hold of them :lol:

When he's finished the kitchen his next job is a 20 hour chilled out mix in case we have a looooong labour :)

i used to love subway, then when i got pregnant i couldn't stand the smell, made me feel really sick and has done ever since :puke: :talkhand:

OH bought me KFC this afternoon though, haha.

Until recently I never bothered with Subway as you needed a second mortgage to buy it. I'll never forget OH's face when he came back with two foot longs and hardly any change from a tenner ('For two BUTTIES!!?? :shock: ) :lol:

But it has got a lot cheaper hasn't it? I like Chicken Teriaki. And I loved the egg and bacon breakfast, although I have to have egg and cheese now as our local has gone halal and I don't do turkey 'bacon' :talkhand:

I only like Subway if I have the safe option: Ham and cheese. I wouldn't try any of the meat ball and funny sauces sandwiches becaue if I'm going to pay so much for a sandwich I want to be 100% i like it! I can be quite fussy with food in general let alone when my money is involved! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back