• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's my due date!

Emmamb

Reaction score
A day I was hopin I wouldn't see but so happy that within the next 2 weeks il definitely have my baby!
Gave up on the hope of due date baby as the only cramp I've got is in my leg lol

Well at least you know he is fully cooked :), Congrats! He will he here soon!
XxX

A day I was hopin I wouldn't see but so happy that within the next 2 weeks il definitely have my baby!
Gave up on the hope of due date baby as the only cramp I've got is in my leg lol

Maybe that's why you haven't had him yet, he's in your leg lol (just woke up can you tell?)

93% of women go over the due date with the first baby(is this your first?) and the average length for a first time pregnancy is actually 40 weeks 8 days instead of 40, it is only a guess date (not due date) so the term is a bit confusing. But at least nice to know your baby is complete now and he/she will only be better staying a bit longer as more fat accounts for better control of body temperature :D

No,its my 4th! Only reached dd once b4 and that was with my 2nd son who was 5 days late.

Happy due date emma! He really will be here soon how exciting :yay:

Happy due date love :)

gutted everything has slowed down, are you having a new guess on arrival date?!

Happy due date love :)

gutted everything has slowed down, are you having a new guess on arrival date?!

Nope...i just know itl b within next fortnight lol...il b booked for induction on 7th feb but im prayin i wont get that far cos its my eldests bday on the 8th lol x

I know how you feel Emma. My bump popped out so much I was convinced that I would have him early, yet I'm 2 days overdue.

It's funny to think that the past 9 months I have planned my whole life around the 26th January, and here I am 2 days later not knowing what to do with myself!!! :rotfl:

Sorry to hear you're suffering with cramp. I had horrendous cramp in the 2nd trimester, waking me up in the middle of the night! nightmare. Hope it gets better for you soon chick :hugs:

Every1 told me I'd b lucky to get to Xmas and then no1 expected me to get to 37 weeks and even a few weeks ago ppl were sayin there's no way I'd reach my due date-I think this has made me even more impatient,at mw's at 2 and I'm hopin she's gonna say he's dropped lower,was 3/5 last time but obv cos it's not my 1st he can pop in and out anyway. Hope u get cuddles wiv ur baby soon xxx

happy due date :)
fingers crossed the lil one comes along soon for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back