Its My Birthday Tomorrow!!!

First Baby White

Reaction score
I am so excited, I am like a big kid when my birthday comes around.
I am going to get my hair done and going the pictures over the weekend to watch Hancock and Kung Fu Panda :)
DH is taking me out for a meal tomorrow night as well. What else can I do I want to cram in as much as I can before Munchkin comes??

DH cant understand my excitment, I think thats coz his Birthday is on Christmas Eve so no one makes a real effort for him the poor love but I always try my best for him. He gets Christmas cards with Happy Birthday written in name, how tight is that??

Your list of things to do is pretty similar to what i did for my B'day, got my hair done, and went out for meals etc, oh and Dave took me to the spa for the evening which was lovely.

I saw Hancock last night!! I really enjoyed it (apart from my hormones making me well up at the end lol)

Happy birthday for tomorrow!!!

Hope you have a good day!!!

Thanks Clare,

Ian was going to surprise me with a bump massage but I broke our bed over the weekend so we had to spend the money on a new one!!!
I will make sure I take some tissues in the cinema with me :)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow. I hoep you have a brillaint day. All that pampering adn cinema sounds lovely.

Alex xxx

Happy Birthday for tomorrow :cheer: I know what you mean, i love my birthday, I always plan something really exciting and am like a big kid too :D

Hope you have a great day :)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, hope you have a lovely day!! x

Oooh have a gr8 time and take some piccies!!

I wanna see hancock too :)

x

:D Yay Happy Birthday! I love birthdays too! I would hate it too be around Christmas I get really sad when people say everyone just puts the bday and the Christmas together.

Hope you have a great day! And let us know what you reckon of KungFoo Panda it looks funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back